ALL BD has a team of Business Process Reengineering experts who work for the radical redesign of core business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality. In Business Process Reengineering, companies rethink existing processes to deliver more value to the customer. We help our clients typically adopt a new value system that places increased emphasis on customer needs. We guide Companies toreduce organizational layers and eliminate unproductive activities in two key areas. Firstly, by redesigning functional organizations into cross-functional teams. Secondly,by using technology to improve data dissemination and decision making.
We support our clients in Business Process Reengineering to reduce cost and cycle times as well as to improve quality by formalizing five major steps that are required for business growth against global competitions:
• Refocusing company values on customer needs
• Redesigning core processes, often using information technology to enable improvements
• Reorganizing a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process
• Rethinking basic organizational and people issues
• Improving business processes across the organization